Community Mental Health Programs
ihi offers a number of Mental Health Programs designed for members of the local community.
We will be glad to plan educational programs for your group on such issues as:
- When your son/daughter comes out
- Lesbian/Gay marriages and parenting
- Current social and political issues affecting the LGBTQ community
- Financial management geared to non-traditional family relationships
ihi's staff is available to address your group on a variety of mental health issues. Some topics we have addressed are:
- Religion and Mental Health
- Medication and/or Talk Therapy
- LGBTQ Issues in the Schools/Workplace
- Values and Varieties of Expressions along the Sexuality Continuum
- Power Dynamics in LGBTQ Relationships
Please call our Associate Director, Tara Lombardo, at 212-243-2830, to discuss any program that you are interested in.